Sunday, November 14, 2010

Holiday Inspiration

It seems the Holiday Season is upon us… which means my already overloaded schedule will be ten times more hectic. So many events, parties, weekend trips and family functions to attend it will rarely leave me with time to shop, sleep and relax. RELAX? What does that even mean? I’m pretty sure within the past few years I’ve forgotten how to do that.

To ease both stress and last minute shopping anxiety, I plan to shop for possible Holiday Outfits this month. Once December comes I will have a closet full of possibilities and may be able to actually enjoy the “Holidays” without a frantic last minute shopping spree before every party. I have also set a goal to complete all of my Christmas Shopping this month as well… but we will see how that goes. I’m taking this whole goal setting and shopping plan one day at a time.

Here’s a photo I recently seen of Kate Moss looking FABULOUS. I think I may take outfit inspiration from her this Holiday Season.


(Photo from TSF)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails