Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Month in Pictures: October 2010

This month has flown by!!!! I can’t believe we are about to enter the 2nd to last month in the year 2010. Where has the time gone? The 1st two week of the month I spent in Los Angeles with my best friend Morgan only to come home to an over loaded schedule of events, ball games and parties.

(In-Flight Photo! When I see this view I know I'm almost there!)

(Dinner at Morg's Work: Ole)



(Lunch at Mel's Diner)




(Santa Monica)

(Beverly Hills Police Department)

(Morgan & I)

(The Boy & I at Big Blue Madness. I cut the neck out of my shirt so make it a little more stylish.)

(Big Blue Madness. Free Lower Level Seats!!!)


(The Boy & I at the Nashville Predators Hockey Game)

(Group Photo from The Ader's Halloween Party)
(Halloween Home Decor in my Kitchen/Dinning Area)



(My Fairy Tale Pumpkin)

(This is My Pumpkin that I free hand carved)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails